July 27, 2017
Tokyo, July 27 (Jiji Press)--Japanese business executives have mixed feelings of expectation and anxiety about the 2020 Tokyo Olympics and Paralympics.
- Nations on Alert for N. Korea Provocation on 64th Anniv. of Korean War Armistice
- Japan's Rengo Decides to Withdraw Planned Approval of White-Collar Exemption
- Men's Tennis: Djokovic Says He Will Miss Rest of 2017 Season with Elbow Injury
- 4 Japanese Return Home after Release from Detention in China: Top Govt Spokesman
- 3 Years to Go: Japanese Businesses Have Mixed Feelings over Olympics
- (Update) Japan GSDF Chief Likely to Resign over Cover-Up Allegations
- Japan MSDF Practice Guarding U.S. Warship in Joint Drill
- Japan Likely to Trigger Safeguard against Beef Imports for 1st Time in 14 Years
- Japan to Start Work to Remove Monju Reactor Fuel in 2018
- Sagawa to Raise Parcel Delivery Fees in Nov.
- Takata Shares to Be Delisted on Thurs.
- Rakuten, Dentsu to Set Up Digital Marketing Company
- Toyota Aims to Commercialize Self-Driving Tech for Ordinary Roads in Early 2020s
- Fuji Xerox Suspends Orders from New Zealand Govt
（例文） The company posted a one-billion-yen net profit in 2016, its first black ink in three years, while rivals remain in the red amid still-weak demand.
「黒いインク」つまり利益が出ている状態である「黒字」を表します。「赤字」は red ink です。例文は「その会社は２０１６年に１０億円の純利益を上げ、３年ぶりに黒字に転換した。一方でライバル企業各社は、需要の低迷が続く中で赤字から抜け出せずにいる」という意味になります。
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|Sharapova says suspension only fueled passion for game|
|Alice Cooper finds precious Warhol work in storage|
|Bienvenue! French zoo announces first ever panda pregnancy|
|Bangladeshi twins born joined at skull to undergo surgery|
|Denying husbands sex is abuse-- Malaysian MP|
|Sperm count declining in the West-- study|
|Earth's 2017 resource 'budget' spent by next week-- report|
|Brain damage found in 110 of 111 deceased NFL players-- study|
|Cristiano Ronaldo-- 'I'm staying at Real Madrid'|