Feb. 07, 2016
Seoul, Feb. 7 (Jiji Press)--North Korea fired a long-range ballistic missile Sunday morning in another provocative act that could fuel tensions on the Korean Peninsula, only one month after it conducted a fourth nuclear test.
Tokyo, Feb. 7 (Jiji Press)--Asahi Kasei Corp. <3407> President Toshio Asano plans to step down to take responsibility for a scandal over piling work data fabrication involving a subsidiary, informed sources said Sunday.
- LDP May Field Eriko Imai, Member of Pop Group SPEED, in Upper House Election
- Toyota Logs Record April-Dec. Operating Profit of 2.3 T. Yen
- Mogul Skiing Men: Japan's Endo Ends Up with 5th in World Cup
- Abuses of Elderly by Nursing Facility Staff in Japan Hit Record 300 Cases
- (Update 3) North Korea Fires Long-Range Ballistic Missile
- (Update) Japan Protests North Korea's Missile Launch
- 80 Pct of Local Authorities Confident on Political Neutrality at High Schools
- (Update) N. Korea Moves Up Planned Missile Launch to as Early as Sun.
- PAC-3 Missile Battery Arrives at Remote Japan Island
- Asahi Kasei Chief to Step Down over Data Fabrication
- Toshiba More Likely to Sell White Goods Biz to Foreign Rival
- (Update) Toyota Logs Record Earnings in April-Dec.
- JR East to Sell Japanese "Ekiben" Boxed Meals in Paris
- (Update) Sharp, Hon Hai Reach Broad Accord in Bailout Talks
（例文） The cost of acquiring a new smartphone is effectively zero with a trade-in of an old model.
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|200 million girls and women living with FGM-- UNICEF|
|Actor Fiennes defends Jackson role in race row|
|Thai police raid nets 32 foreign bridge players|
|Cheesed off by banks? Try Parmesan bonds|
|Recovering tropical forests a sponge for CO2-- study|
|Ex-top model holds fashion world to account on anorexia|
|Germany to make condoms a must for prostitutes' clients|
|Britain's Lord Lucan declared dead after 42-year murder mystery|
|Blend it like Beckham - star brings medic tea and sympathy|