Dec. 08, 2016
Washington, Dec. 7 (Jiji Press)--U.S. President Barack Obama said Wednesday he looks forward to visiting Pearl Harbor with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe in late December.
Tokyo, Dec. 7 (Jiji Press)--A Marine Corps F/A-18 Hornet fighter jet has crashed into the sea off the western Japan prefecture of Kochi, the U.S. military told the Japanese government Wednesday.
- DP Head Renho Reprimands Party No. 2 Noda for Having Meal with LDP Exec
- Top DeNA Officials Apologize for Inappropriate Curation Websites Operations
- Very Difficult to Hold 2020 Volleyball Events at Yokohama Arena: Mayor Hayashi
- Uzbekistan Not to Require Tourist Visas for Japanese Visitors from April 2017
- Obama Looking Forward to Visiting Pearl Harbor with Abe
- U.S. Fighter Jet Crashes into Sea off Kochi Pref.
- (Update) Japan Panel Starts Drawing Up Summary of Issues on Abdication
- Japan Ruling Coalition Decides Hokuriku Shikansen Extension Route
- (Title corrected) Uzbekistan to Waive Tourist Visas for Japanese Visitors
- Sony to Release Smartphone Games from Spring 2017
- Nissin Food to Build 1st New Plant in 2 Decades
- (Update) Idemitsu, Showa Shell Mulling Cross Shareholding
- Terumo to Buy Catheter-Related Biz of 2 U.S. Firms
- KLM Marks 65th Anniversary of Japan Flights
（例文） The Emperor suggested his desire to abdicate due to his advanced age.
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|Rio the 'most perfect imperfect Games' - IOC|
|Angela Merkel rebuffs populist claim to German identity|
|Samsung triumphs over Apple in $399 mn patent appeal|
|Indonesian child prodigy again up for Grammy|
|Turning point as social media tackles online 'terror'|
|Sweet tweet revenge-- Ask Trump to deport ex-lovers|
|Sudamericana title given to plane crash victims Chapeconese|
|Mass grief as India political star Jayalalithaa dies|
|Over 100 psychiatric patients escape as Kenya doctors strike|