Oct. 02, 2014
Tokyo, Oct. 2 (Jiji Press)--Major Japanese restaurant chain Colowide Co. <7616> is considering acquiring troubled conveyor-belt sushi restaurant operator Kappa Create Holdings Co. <7421>, it was learned Thursday.
Tokyo, Oct. 2 (Jiji Press)--Nissan Motor Co. <7201> will increase the number of quick chargers for its Leaf electric vehicle to 4,100 units, about 3.3 times the current level, by the end of March 2015.
- US Obama Airs Support for HK Protesters, Urges Peaceful Response on China's Wang
- Tokyo Stocks (Closing): Nikkei Average 15,661.99 (-420.26)
- Asian Games: Japan's Ushiro Wins Gold in Men's Decathlon
- Japan Atomic Energy Agency Eyes 6-Month Extension of Monju Project Reform
- Consumption Tax Hike Touchstone for Better Social Security
- Japan, S. Korea Hold Strategic Talks
- BOJ Seen to Lower GDP Growth Estimate for FY 2014
- (Update 2) Death Toll from Mount Ontake Eruption Reaches 47
- Japan to Decide Soon to Send Officials to Pyongyang
- Colowide Mulling Acquiring Kappa Sushi Operator
- Nissan to Boost Electric Vehicle Chargers 3.3 Times
- U.S. New Auto Sales Up 9.4 Pct in Sept.
- Novartis Fails to Report 1,299 More Cases of Side Effects
- Toshiba to Sell 4K Broadcast-Compliant TVs
（例文） I have been suffering from a twinge of conscience.
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|Samsung rejects claims of Galaxy Note defect|
|California becomes first US state to ban plastic bags|
|IS pillaging Iraqi artefacts, UNESCO warns|
|US-India to collaborate on Mars exploration|
|Phelps arrested on DUI charge|
|World's first microbe 'zoo' opens in Amsterdam|
|PSG without Ibrahimovic against Barcelona|
|Kashmir's famed carpets ruined in $5 bn flood losses|
|Muslims gather in Paris to denounce IS 'barbarism'|