Sept. 17, 2014
Tokyo, Sept. 16 (Jiji Press)--Mitsubishi Motors Corp. <7211> plans to spend about 64 billion yen to build a new vehicle plant in Indonesia, company officials said Tuesday.
Tokyo, Sept. 16 (Jiji Press)--The Japanese government will resume its three-way talks with labor and management representatives as early as next month, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe said Tuesday.
- Japan, China, S. Korea Hold 1st 3-Way Finance Min. Talks in 2 Yrs in Australia
- Kobebussan to Open "Shabu-Shabu" Restaurant in Central NY on Oct. 2
- MLB: Mariners' Iwakuma Allows 7 Runs to Angels to Suffer Season's 8th Loss
- Japan Emperor, Empress Likely to Visit Palau Next Year to Mourn for War Dead
- Japan to Resume Govt-Labor-Management Talks
- Japan, 3 Others Likely to Agree on Eel Farming Curbs
- (Update 2) Japan Imperial Couple May Visit Palau Next Year
- Japan, China, S. Korea Finance Chiefs to Meet on Fri.
- Obokata's Mentor Admits STAP Cell Creation Not Easy
- Mitsubishi Motors to Build New Plant in Indonesia
- Pioneer to Sell DJ Equipment Operations to U.S. Fund
- Mitsui to Join 2 Large Condominium Projects in Thailand
- Japan Fund to Provide 1.5 B. Yen for Tropical Disease Drugs
- Maximum Fire Insurance Period to Be Shortened in Japan
off the mark
（例文） His answer was off the mark.
「間違いの」「見当違いの」。on the markは反対に「正しい」「当を得ている」という意味です。例文は「彼の回答は見当違いだった」などと訳せます。
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|Mexico politician slammed over Ronaldinho racist slur|
|Pope breaks taboo by marrying couples who lived 'in sin'|
|Science to the rescue of art|
|Brazil builds giant tower in Amazon to monitor climate|
|It's the economy, stupid! Scots focus on money issues|
|'Django Unchained' actress arrested on suspicion of prostitution|
|North America's first Islamic art museum to open in Toronto|
|Ozone problem on course for fix by mid-century-- UN|
|Police leave explosives in suitcase at Australia airport|