July 27, 2014
Tokyo, July 26 (Jiji Press)--A video which recorded testimonies of hibakusha atomic bomb survivors has been distributed for free on the Internet prior to the 69th anniversaries of the 1945 U.S. atomic bombings of the western Japan cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
Mexico City, July 25 (Jiji Press)--Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto agreed at their meeting in Mexico City on Friday to boost cooperation between their countries for stable energy supply.
- Japan, Australia Prime Ministers Agree on Close Cooperation over Jet Downing
- McDonald's Japan Stops Selling All Chicken Products Made in China
- MLB: Royals DH Aoki Sends Game-Winning Hit in 14th Inning against Indians
- Japan Met Agency to Provide Much Finer Local Heavy Rain Forecasts from Aug. 7
- Video of A-Bomb Survivors' Testimonies Posted on Internet
- Japan, Mexico Agree to Boost Energy Cooperation
- Ozawa Desperate Not to Fall Behind Opposition Realignment
- (Update) Abe to Carry Out Cabinet Shakeup in Early Sept.
- Japan Mulling Extra Sanctions on Russia
- Resona to Fully Repay Public Funds Injected after Nationalization
- Yoshinoya to Open 1st Gyudon Shop in Inland China
- Hitachi Chemical to Cut 1,000 Jobs through Voluntary Retirement
- NTT Docomo's Operating Profit Down 15.3 Pct in April-June
- Panasonic to Recall 1.03 M. EcoCute Water Heaters
come to light
（例文） The scandal came to light last year.
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|China anti-terror advice-- "fight back" or "run away"|
|Surgeons remove 232 teeth from Indian teenager|
|Footprints suggest tyrannosaurs were gregarious|
|Romanian city opens plastic bottle bridge in litter protest|
|Girl found hanging in India triggers revenge attacks|
|Space sex geckos at risk as Russia loses control of satellite|
|China censors squash giant inflatable toad reports|
|Beetles devour George Harrison tribute tree|
|Venezuela moves to empty squatter-filled office tower|