Jan. 21, 2017
Tokyo, Jan. 20 (Jiji Press)--Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe sent Donald Trump a message celebrating his inauguration as new president of the United States in Washington on Friday.
Tokyo, Jan. 20 (Jiji Press)--Convenience store sales in Japan in 2016 increased 0.5 pct from the previous year to 9,632.8 billion yen on a same-store basis, up for the second consecutive year, an industry group said Friday.
- Japan's Kishida, in Diet Speech, Shows Hope to Build Close Ties with Trump Govt
- Japan OKs Taxis with Starting Fare of 410 Yen for First 1.052km in Part of Tokyo
- Sumo: Kisenosato at 12-1 to Keep Solo Lead at New Year Tournament; Hakuho 11-2
- Knife-Wielding Man Unconscious after Being Shot by Police in Kanagawa Pref.
- Abe Celebrates Trump's Inauguration as U.S. President
- Japan Govt's Primary Budget Deficit Put at 6.4 T. Yen for FY 2020
- (Update) Education Ministry Systematically Helps Bureaucrats Land Jobs
- El Salvador Adopts Japanese Digital Terrestrial TV Format
- Dentsu, Family of Suicide Worker Reach Accord on Prevention
- 2016 Japan Convenience Store Sales Up for 2nd Straight Year
- Start of MRJ Deliveries to Be Postponed to Mid-2020
- Skymark to Reopen Kobe-Sendai Route on July 1
- Fukuoka Financial, Eighteenth Bank Put Off Integration to Oct.
- Kirin May Pull Plug on Beer Biz in Brazil
keep 〜 under wraps
（例文） The prime minister kept his hawkish policies under wraps.
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|$15 shirt man Evans hoping for new kit deal|
|German lawmakers green-light medical cannabis use|
|Iceman Oetzi's last meal was 'Stone Age bacon'|
|Extinction threatens some 60 percent of primates-- study|
|Melania taps little-known Hispanic designer for inaugural debut|
|'Fake news' didn't change US election outcome-- study|
|First 'Silk Road' train arrives in UK from China|
|Vengeful Andreas Seppi sends wayward Nick Kyrgios crashing|
|Earth breaks heat record in 2016 for third year in a row|