Sharp in Talks to Sell Head Office Building to Nitori
Osaka, Sept. 2 (Jiji Press)--Major electronics maker Sharp Corp. <6753> is in talks to sell its head office building in Osaka, western Japan, to furniture retailer Nitori Holdings Co. <9843>, informed sources said Wednesday.
The sale is part of Sharp's business reconstruction efforts.
- 09/02 14:33 Sharp in Talks to Sell Head Office Building to Nitori
- 09/02 10:55 Netflix Starts Video Distribution in Japan
- 09/02 10:33 U.S. New Auto Sales Down 0.5 Pct in Aug.
- 09/01 22:20 Toto Washlet Shipments Top 40 M. Units
- 09/01 20:32 (Update) Skymark's ANA-Backed Rehab Plan Finalized
- 09/01 20:27 Panasonic Acquires Canadian POS Software Maker
- 09/01 20:18 Major Japan Dept. Stores Enjoy Sales Growth in Aug.
- 09/01 19:09 Japanese Publishers Cooperate against Piracy
- 09/01 18:02 Skymark's ANA-Backed Rehab Plan Finalized
- 09/01 10:00 INTERVIEW: Sompo Japan Willing to Develop Innovative Products
- 08/31 23:23 JAL to Increase Haneda-China Flights
- 08/31 22:26 Marubeni, Rakuten Tie Up in Electricity Retailing
- 08/31 22:10 (Update) Toshiba Delays FY '14 Financial Report Again
- 08/31 22:08 NTT Data Develops Virtual Keyboard
- 08/31 20:21 MRJ's 1st Flight Set for Late Oct.
- 08/31 20:15 (Update) Japan's Tallest Building Planned near Tokyo Station
- 08/31 17:55 Toshiba Applies for Further Delay in FY '14 Financial Report
- 08/31 17:33 Lawson, Three F Announce Move for Capital, Biz Tie-Up
- 08/31 17:00 Japan's Tallest Tower to Be Built near Tokyo Station
- 08/31 14:42 Lawson in Talks to Acquire Three F Stake
- 08/31 13:21 INTERVIEW: Sumitomo Mitsui Card Eyes 10 Pct Growth in Transactions
- 08/30 21:36 (Update) Suzuki Ends Capital Tie-Up with Volkswagen
- 08/30 18:15 Int'l Arbitration Court Backs Suzuki in Dispute with Volkswagen
- 08/28 20:13 Some Japanese Automakers Post Lower Sales in China
- 08/28 18:47 Rakuten Eyes Electricity Sale to Store Operators
- 08/28 18:45 Mitsubishi to Form Alliance with Singaporean Commodities Trader
- 08/28 15:26 Sharp Mulls Selling LCD Biz on Falling Chinese Demand
- 08/27 22:13 Shiseido's Maeda Eyed for Chair of Toshiba's New Board
- 08/27 22:07 5 Japan Power Firms, 4 Gas Suppliers to Cut Rates for Oct.
- 08/27 20:30 Japan Firms Increasingly Alert to Course of China's Economy
- 08/27 19:54 Mercedes-Benz Japan Launches S-Class Diesel Hybrid Sedan
- 08/27 19:31 Duskin Eyes Using Foreigners for Housework Services
- 08/27 18:06 Mitsubishi Heavy Invests in U.S. Wind Energy Startup