Minebea, DBJ to Buy German Measurement Device Maker
Tokyo, Dec. 22 (Jiji Press)--Japanese ball-bearing maker Minebea Co. <6479> said Monday that it will acquire a German measurement instrument maker in cooperation with the Development Bank of Japan.
Minebea and the government-owned bank plan to purchase all outstanding shares of Sartorius Mechatronics T&H GmbH from its parent Sartorius AG, a major German laboratory and pharmaceutical equipment provider, by the end of next March, Minebea said. The acquisition price was not disclosed.
- 12/22 16:18 Minebea, DBJ to Buy German Measurement Device Maker
- 12/22 16:03 INTERVIEW: Mitsubishi Electric May Revise Up Earnings Forecasts
- 12/22 14:23 Dentsu to Acquire Canadian Internet Ad Firm
- 12/22 13:35 JX in Talks to Invest in Vietnam's Oil Wholesaler
- 12/22 12:57 Japanese Cosmetics Makers Strengthening Lineups for Seniors
- 12/22 09:36 Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Develops App for Safe Driving
- 12/21 10:56 Airbus Preparing to Sue Skymark
- 12/20 16:43 Idemitsu to Buy Showa Shell
- 12/19 23:17 INTERVIEW: Nissan to Up Domestic Auto Production
- 12/19 23:16 Aeon Opens 1st Mall in Inland China
- 12/19 21:49 Toshiba to Get 278 M. Dlrs from Hynix in Settlement
- 12/19 20:00 3 Eastern Japan Banks Announce Tie-Up for Local Promotion
- 12/19 15:16 Japan Power Sales Down for 7th Straight Month
- 12/19 11:05 Takata Mourns Air Bag Accident Victims in Newspaper Ad
- 12/18 22:10 Visitors to Japan to Hit Record 15 Million in 2015: JTB
- 12/18 18:43 INTERVIEW: Itochu Aims to Become Top Trading House in Japan
- 12/18 16:28 INTERVIEW: Hitachi Eager to Acquire Railway Biz in Italy
- 12/18 16:15 Regular Air Bag Replacement Considered in Japan
- 12/18 12:28 Japan White Goods Shipments Down 17.0 Pct in Nov.
- 12/17 21:01 (Update) TEPCO to Expand Cost Cuts in FY '14
- 12/17 20:19 4 Japan Power Firms to Lower Rates for Feb.
- 12/17 18:16 TEPCO Expects to Remain Profitable
- 12/17 17:17 Terazawa Named Next Head of Japan Regional Bank Group
- 12/17 16:50 Dentsu Acquires U.S. Online Ad Firm
- 12/17 16:37 Honda Reports Recall of 570,000 Vehicles in China
- 12/17 16:34 TEPCO, Chubu Electric to Jointly Procure LNG by Int'l Tender
- 12/17 16:15 Kansai Electric to Raise Rates Again
- 12/16 22:35 INTERVIEW: Construction Machinery Biz in China to Remain Stagnant
- 12/16 21:40 Oji Holdings to Promote Yajima to President
- 12/16 21:26 Hitachi, ABB to Set Up Joint Power Grid Venture