Honda to Produce HR-V SUV in Argentina
Sao Paulo, Oct. 30 (Jiji Press)--Honda Motor Co.'s <7267> Argentine unit has said it will start producing the HR-V sport-utility vehicle in the South American country by April 2015.
Honda Motor de Argentina SA will annually produce 15,000 units of the model for export to Brazil, it said. The project involves some 29.5 million dollars in investment.
- 10/31 09:12 Honda to Produce HR-V SUV in Argentina
- 10/31 08:22 Seiyu to Shut 30 Nonperforming Stores
- 10/30 22:15 ANA Posts Record First-Half Sales
- 10/30 21:27 Nomura, Daiwa See Sharp Drop in Net Profits for April-Sept.
- 10/30 21:06 Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal to Book 32 B. Yen in Loss over Accidents
- 10/30 20:23 5 Major Japanese Electronics Makers Post Improved Earnings
- 10/30 19:28 Decision Made on U.S. LNG Project for Chubu Electric, Osaka Gas
- 10/30 18:25 Japan's Major Power, Gas Suppliers to Cut Rates for Dec.
- 10/30 18:11 Narita to Open Terminal for Budget Carriers in April
- 10/30 18:04 Skymark Airlines Bracing for Annual Loss
- 10/30 17:45 Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi Settlement in U.S. Reopened: Report
- 10/30 13:19 Hitachi to Tie Up with Rio Tinto on Mining Business
- 10/30 09:37 Renesas to Shed 1,800 Jobs through Voluntary Retirement
- 10/29 21:50 Nintendo Cuts Operating Loss to 200 Million Yen
- 10/29 21:32 Japan Post to Start New International Parcel Delivery Service
- 10/29 21:12 Sumitomo Mitsui to Cooperate with Chile's CORFO
- 10/29 19:39 Hitachi Expects Record Operating Profit
- 10/29 18:25 Sumitomo Mitsui Trust, Bank of Yokohama to Set Up Asset Manager
- 10/29 18:06 Sourcenext Launches Flat-Rate App Service for Budget Smartphones
- 10/29 16:15 Rakuten to Launch Low-Cost Smartphone Service
- 10/29 15:00 Asahi Kasei to Buy U.S. Ventilator Maker
- 10/29 12:37 Seven & i to Expand Online Sales
- 10/28 22:34 Keio Plaza to Launch Hello Kitty Rooms to Attract New Customers
- 10/28 22:06 Benesse to Restart Operations in Nov. after Leak Scandal
- 10/28 21:30 Honda Slashes Domestic Sales Estimate after Recalls
- 10/28 19:33 Softbank to Invest 10 B. Dollars in India
- 10/28 19:30 Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Ties Up with Taiwan Finance Giant
- 10/28 18:20 Louisiana Court Cuts Takeda's Punitive Damages
- 10/28 17:19 Marubeni to Tie Up with Rakuten in Electricity Retailing
- 10/28 16:39 Mazda to Unveil CX-3 SUV at Los Angeles Show in Nov.
- 10/28 13:23 Daiei Opens 1st Store with Nursery Center
- 10/28 12:51 Panasonic to Shut Blu-ray Recorder Plant in Slovakia
- 10/28 10:36 Toyota Lexus Tops U.S. Reliability Rankings for 2nd Year
- 10/27 21:52 Japan Domestic Auto Output Up 0.5 Pct in April-Sept.
- 10/27 19:26 Yamada Denki Cuts Sales, Profit Outlook
- 10/27 18:27 Toyota's Global Sales Hit Record High in Jan.-Sept.
- 10/27 18:05 Colowide to Buy Kappa Sushi Operator
- 10/27 16:09 Japan Restaurant Sales Down 2.0 Pct in Sept.
- 10/27 13:46 Fujifilm to Acquire U.S. Vaccine Contract Maker
- 10/27 10:16 Rapid Overseas Expansion behind Takata Air Bag Crisis
- 10/26 15:07 Resona to Offer 24-Hour Money Transfer Service
- 10/26 12:31 Sanyo to Hand Over North American TV Biz to Funai
- 10/24 19:46 Nitori to Launch 1st Insurance Shop