Half of Big Japan Firms to Hire More Female Graduates in 2015
Tokyo, March 10 (Jiji Press)--Forty-nine of 100 major firms in Japan are considering increasing the hiring of female graduates in the spring of 2015 from the levels planned for this year, a Jiji Press survey has found.
The survey result came as the government of Prime Minister Shinzo Abe set out the goal of boosting female workforce in its growth strategy compiled in June 2013 as the third and final arrow of the leader's economic policy package, dubbed Abenomics.
- 03/10 20:22 Half of Big Japan Firms to Hire More Female Graduates in 2015
- 03/10 19:16 Hitachi Develops Robots for N-Reactor Decommissioning
- 03/10 19:07 Morinaga Milk to Expand Production Plant in Germany
- 03/10 18:44 INTERVIEW: Acom Hopes to Boost Overseas Biz
- 03/10 17:22 Saitama Resona to Promote Ikeda to President
- 03/10 16:50 (Update) SMBC Fully Launches Islamic Finance in Malaysia
- 03/10 14:33 Seven & i to Increase Base Salaries
- 03/09 22:33 Lawson Gives Employees 1st Pay-Scale Hike in 12 Years
- 03/08 22:14 (Update) Electronics Makers to OK 2,000-Yen Pay-Scale Hike
- 03/08 21:34 Japan Electronics Makers to Accept 2,000-Yen Pay Hike
- 03/08 16:04 Wing Cracks Found in Boeing 787s before Delivery
- 03/08 05:00 INTERVIEW: MetLife Eyes Strengthening Ties with Japan Post, Others
- 03/07 19:43 Sony to Sell Former Head Office Building for 16.1 B. Yen
- 03/07 18:31 Seven Bank ATMs in Tokyo Metro Stations to Rise Fourfold
- 03/07 18:15 NTT Docomo Retakes Top Slot for Net Subscriber Growth in Feb.
- 03/07 13:00 Asahi to Set Up JV with Myanmar Soft Drink Maker
- 03/06 23:00 Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance to Team Up with French, Italian Peers
- 03/06 18:57 Nissan to Hire 610 New Graduates in Fiscal 2015
- 03/06 18:48 Dai-ichi Life Sets Up Asset Management Firm in Vietnam
- 03/06 16:09 Toyota Aqua Returns to Top Seller Spot in Japan
- 03/06 13:17 Japan Imported Vehicle Sales Up 36.4 Pct in Feb.
- 03/06 10:35 Woman to Head Japanese Bank for First Time
- 03/05 23:35 Mizuho Financial, Mitsubishi UFJ to Hire More New Grads
- 03/05 23:06 Nissan to Meet Pay Hike Demand in Full
- 03/05 22:16 Fast Retailing Debuts on H.K. Stock Market
- 03/05 19:20 Mitsubishi Heavy to Acquire Stake in Turkish Power Firm
- 03/05 18:25 Sharp to Hire 300 New Graduates in Spring 2015
- 03/05 18:20 Japan Banks to Raise Fees to Reflect Tax Hike
- 03/05 17:24 Sompo Japan to Open Office in South Africa
- 03/05 16:31 Uniqlo's First Australian Outlet to Open April 16