Mitsubishi Motors Suffers 219.5-B.-Yen Net Loss over Mileage Scandal
Tokyo, Oct. 28 (Jiji Press)--Mitsubishi Motors Corp. <7211> reported Friday that it logged a group net loss of 219,595 million yen in the April-September first half of fiscal 2016.
It was the first time in six years for the major Japanese automaker to suffer a net loss on a first fiscal-half basis, due to a special loss of 166.2 billion yen over its mileage data manipulation scandal.
- 10/28 22:31 Mitsubishi Motors Suffers 219.5-B.-Yen Net Loss over Mileage Scandal
- 10/28 21:08 6 Japan Power Firms to Raise Rates in Dec.
- 10/28 18:32 Morinaga to Expand Production Capacity for Yogurt
- 10/27 23:41 Nissan to Continue Production at British Plant
- 10/27 22:28 4 Japan Banks Set Up Corporate Reconstruction Fund
- 10/27 21:00 Japan Auto Output Down 0.2 Pct in April-Sept.
- 10/27 20:40 (Update) Fujitsu Mulls PC Biz Integration with Lenovo
- 10/27 20:34 (Update) Toyota Remains No. 2 in Jan.-Sept. Global Auto Sales
- 10/27 19:36 Hitachi Pres. Hints at Tie-Up in Domestic Nuclear Business
- 10/27 17:57 Toyota Remains No. 2 in Jan.-Sept. Global Auto Sales
- 10/27 15:03 Fujitsu, Lenovo Mull Alliance in PC Biz
- 10/27 13:53 Isetan Mitsukoshi Opens "Cool Japan" Outlet in Kuala Lumpur
- 10/27 13:41 Sharp Develops Chairs That Can Charge Smartphones
- 10/27 08:55 Nintendo April-Sept. Net Profit More Than Triples
- 10/26 19:27 Shigemitsu to Continue as Vice Chairman of Japan's Lotte
- 10/26 16:33 Toyota to Recall 1.15 M. Vehicles in Japan over Takata Air Bags
- 10/26 15:37 Coca-Cola, Kirin to Form Capital, Business Alliance
- 10/26 14:52 NEC Forms Comprehensive Tie-Up with GE Digital
- 10/26 12:43 Nissan-Renault Alliance to Strengthen Connected Car Development
- 10/25 20:04 IHI to Withdraw from Construction Machinery Biz
- 10/25 16:24 Japan White Goods Shipments Up 2.4 Pct in April-Sept.
- 10/25 14:54 (Update) Apple Pay Mobile Payment Service Starts in Japan
- 10/25 10:17 Apple Pay Mobile Payment Service Starts in Japan
- 10/25 09:30 Japanese Glass Makers Promoting Energy-Saving Windows
- 10/25 09:25 Lexus Most Reliable Auto Brand in U.S. for 4th Year
- 10/24 23:27 Lawson to Enter Banking Biz
- 10/24 21:53 Tech for Vein Authentication with Smartphones Developed
- 10/23 15:15 Sharp Mulling Closing Western Japan Plant