INTERVIEW: Mizuho Aims for Global Expansion via Advisory Services
Tokyo, April 25 (Jiji Press)--Mizuho Bank will aim to boost profit from overseas operations by beefing up advisory services, including proposing mergers and acquisitions to global companies, Koji Fujiwara, president and chief executive officer of the major Japanese bank, has said.
"We will strengthen our functions to provide advice for growth strategies to global firms," Fujiwara said in an interview with Jiji Press.
- 04/25 00:30 INTERVIEW: Mizuho Aims for Global Expansion via Advisory Services
- 04/24 23:26 Nikon Files Patent Suits against Dutch, German Makers
- 04/24 19:51 Yamato Transport Shortens Same-Day Redelivery Window
- 04/24 18:16 Trader Mitsui to Invest in Land-Based Trout Farming Biz
- 04/24 17:54 Akamatsu Named Next Isetan Mitsukoshi Chairman
- 04/24 16:58 Toshiba to Split 4 In-House Units into Subsidiaries
- 04/22 20:14 Japan Post to Write Down Up to 400 B. Yen on Toll
- 04/22 18:47 KKR May Join Japanese Bidders for Toshiba Unit
- 04/21 21:35 Convenience Stores Strengthening Services for Seniors in Japan
- 04/21 15:23 INTERVIEW: Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Aims to Manage 100 T. Yen in Assets
- 04/21 12:22 Amazon Starts Fresh Food Delivery Service in Japan
- 04/21 09:52 Japan Smartphone Market Becoming More Competitive
- 04/21 07:32 Sawai to Buy Generic Biz of U.S. Drug Maker for 1.05 B. Dlrs
- 04/21 03:11 Japan Post May Book Heavy Loss on Australia's Toll
- 04/20 19:15 Toyota to Test Fuel-Cell Heavy-Duty Truck in U.S.
- 04/19 18:35 Minion Area to Open at USJ on Fri.
- 04/19 15:56 Toyota to Start Tests of Fuel-Cell Vehicle in China
- 04/19 13:59 Sharp Mulling Stake in Toshiba's Flash Memory Biz
- 04/19 08:38 Toshiba to Spin Off More Divisions, Mulls Becoming Holding Firm
- 04/19 07:23 Japan Biz Circle Cautiously Welcomes Economic Dialogue with U.S.
- 04/15 01:16 TEPCO Aims to Restart Kashiwazaki-Kariwa N-Plant in 2019