Sumitomo to Build Thermal Power Plant in Vietnam
Tokyo, Nov. 26 (Jiji Press)--Sumitomo Corp. <8053> said Wednesday that it will build a highly efficient supercritical coal-fired thermal plant in southern Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam.
The Japanese trading house received the order from a unit of Vietnam's state-run power utility, Vietnam Electricity. The overall value of the order is about 800 million dollars.
- 11/26 22:15 Sumitomo to Build Thermal Power Plant in Vietnam
- 11/26 21:56 Toyota to Offer Auto Brake System
- 11/26 21:46 Shipments of "Kindai Tuna" to Triple
- 11/26 20:25 U.S. Group to Support Mt. Gox Bankruptcy Proceedings
- 11/26 19:33 Sumitomo Chemical to Increase EV Battery Material Output
- 11/26 19:15 Kansai Electric Says Will Keep 40-Year-Old N-Reactors
- 11/26 16:02 Noritz to Buy Aussie Water Heater Maker
- 11/26 14:47 Shareholders OK Daiei's Plan to Become Fully Owned Aeon Unit
- 11/26 12:07 Doutor Coffee Shops to Be Opened in Malaysia
- 11/26 09:21 Sony to Settle Case over PS Vita Ads in U.S.
- 11/25 22:37 Kanebo to Sell 1st New Skin-Whitening Products since Recall
- 11/25 17:03 Avex to Set Up Anime Company with Major Japan Publishers
- 11/25 16:26 Sony to Quit as FIFA Sponsor
- 11/25 16:07 Japan Restaurant Sales Down 1.2 pct in Oct.
- 11/25 15:32 Sony to Cut Smartphone Biz Costs by 30 Pct
- 11/25 10:22 Honda Fails to Report 1,729 Accidents to NHTSA
- 11/22 17:29 Shimizu Unveils Undersea City Blueprint
- 11/21 22:14 Skymark to Code-share with JAL
- 11/21 22:01 ANA to Tie Up with United Airlines on Cargo Biz
- 11/21 18:42 (Update) Suntory to Sell Tipness to Nippon Television
- 11/21 17:23 Morinaga Milk to Raise Ice Cream Prices in March
- 11/21 16:06 Japan Power Sales Down for 6th Straight Month
- 11/21 13:43 Suntory to Sell Tipness to Nippon Television
- 11/21 13:22 INTERVIEW: Resona to Tie Up with Major Myanmar Bank
- 11/21 11:07 Blackstone to Buy GE Capital's Japan Residential Biz
- 11/12 18:25 Meiji to Raise Ice Cream Prices from March