Toshiba Sells All Shares in Landis+Gyr Upon Listing
Tokyo, July 21 (Jiji Press)--Japan's Toshiba Corp. <6502> has sold all of its 60 pct equity stake in Landis+Gyr for 161.7 billion yen upon the major Swiss power meter firm's listing on the SIX Swiss Exchange on Friday.
The struggling electronics and machinery maker will log some 40 billion yen in profit from the sale for the year through March 2018.
- 07/21 19:13 Toshiba Sells All Shares in Landis+Gyr Upon Listing
- 07/21 14:55 2 Southwestern Japan Banks to Put Off Merger Indefinitely
- 07/20 20:30 Sumitomo Chemical to Offer Fire Ant Control Agent in Japan
- 07/20 18:26 Japanese Firms Preparing to Fully Launch Self-Driving Tractors
- 07/20 17:43 Japan Convenience Store Sales Down 0.1 Pct in June
- 07/20 16:29 WeWork to Expand into Japan in Tie-Up with Softbank
- 07/19 21:25 Toshiba Restarts Info Blocking against Western Digital
- 07/19 20:19 Fujifilm Drug Found Effective for Alzheimer's Disease
- 07/19 12:04 JSDA Chief Urges Toshiba to Meet Financial Report Deadline
- 07/18 20:32 Jan.-June Condo Supply Up for First Time in 4 Yrs in Tokyo Area
- 07/18 15:53 Court Rejects Petition to Block Idemitsu's New Share Issue
- 07/17 15:17 Nikko Asset Buys into Australian Theme Park Operator
- 07/17 10:15 Japanese Financial Firms Creating Europe Bases outside U.K.
- 07/16 10:15 SK Hynix Drops Demand for Voting Stake in Toshiba Chip Unit