Tax Cut Prospect Prodding Japan Brewers to Boost Beer Lineups
Tokyo, Sept. 24 (Jiji Press)--Japanese brewers are reinforcing their beer lineups ahead of an anticipated tax reduction, while trying to figure out ways to enable their beer-like products to overcome the projected tax hikes and survive fierce competition in the alcohol drinks market.
Currently, taxes on beer and beer-like products differ depending mainly on malt content.
- 09/24 10:30 Tax Cut Prospect Prodding Japan Brewers to Boost Beer Lineups
- 09/23 22:00 Dentsu Reports 230-M.-Yen Overcharge on Online Ads
- 09/21 22:47 Sharp Aiming to Return to Black in 2nd Half of FY 2016
- 09/21 21:26 JAL Unveils "Doraemon" Jet
- 09/21 18:30 Revamped Volkswagen Beetle Launched in Japan
- 09/20 22:53 2 Japanese Pesticide Firms to Integrate Biz in May 2017
- 09/20 22:27 Hitachi Targets One-T.-Yen Sales from Railway Biz
- 09/20 21:56 Itochu to Launch Medical Biz in China
- 09/20 21:32 App Launched to Prevent Use of Smartphones while Driving
- 09/20 20:15 Tokyo Metro to Launch Left-Luggage Service for Foreign Visitors
- 09/20 19:09 Japan Convenience Store Sales Up for 3rd Month