50th Anniversary "Licca-chan" Exhibition Starts in Tokyo
Tokyo, March 22 (Jiji Press)--An exhibition of the "Licca-chan" dress-up doll series kicked off at a department store in Tokyo's Ginza shopping district on Wednesday to mark the 50th anniversary of the popular toy for Japanese girls.
At the Matsuya Ginza store, a total of some 580 dolls are on display, including those of Licca-chan and her family members and friends.
- 03/22 21:53 50th Anniversary "Licca-chan" Exhibition Starts in Tokyo
- 03/22 12:28 Shanghai LaLaport Mall Construction to Start in May
- 03/21 22:21 CCC Makes Publisher Tokuma Shoten Subsidiary
- 03/21 22:03 Suzuki Starts Test of Fuel Cell Scooter on Public Roads
- 03/21 21:47 Mitsubishi Heavy, JNFL Reach Final Agreement to Invest in Areva Spinoff
- 03/21 18:31 Japan Convenience Store Sales Log First Drop in 5 Months
- 03/21 17:01 McDonald's Shops in Japan to Accept Credit Cards
- 03/21 15:50 Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ to Accept My Number for Housing Loans
- 03/21 15:13 Japan White Goods Shipments Up 3.3 Pct in Feb.
- 03/20 10:00 Many Japanese Firms Positive about Hiring in Spring 2018
- 03/18 00:00 INTERVIEW: Supermarket Chain Ito-Yokado Confident of Turnaround
- 03/17 21:05 Nippon Life to Spend 500 B. Yen on M&As over 4 Years
- 03/17 20:06 USJ Visitors Hit Record High for 3rd Straight Year
- 03/17 08:20 Toyota to Invest 240 M. Pounds in British Plant