Sept. 29, 2020
Tokyo, Sept. 28 (Jiji Press)--The Japanese electronic contract service market is growing rapidly as the coronavirus epidemic is leading companies to review the practice of using personal seals for documents.
Tokyo, Sept. 28 (Jiji Press)--Japan confirmed 302 novel coronavirus infection cases Monday.
- Spokesman Kato Defends Govt's Decision to Spend 96 M. Yen for Nakasone Funeral
- Viewing Rate for Last Episode of TV Drama Series "Hanzawa Naoki" Comes to 32.7%
- Japan to Host Int'l Gymnastics Meet Nov. 8 by Relaxing Entry Ban on Participants
- Univ. Professor Launches "Abenomask" Damages Suit against Govt
- (Update) Japan Confirms 302 Coronavirus Cases
- Chinese Foreign Minister's Visit to Japan Eyed for Oct.
- New Olympic Torch Relay to Start in March from Fukushima
- Japan Govt Calls for Use of Suicide Prevention Hotlines
- Replica of Edo Castle Tower Unveiled
- Electronic Contract Services Growing Rapidly amid Epidemic
- Japan Clothing Retailer Shimamura to Open Online Store
- Kansai Electric Holds Board Meeting in Fukui for 1st Time
- SoftBank Unit to Lease Food-Serving Robot
- Mizuho to Have 3,000 Group Employees Work from Home
（例文） The asteroid probe entered the homestretch of its mission.
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|Mexico orders arrest of soldiers over case of 43 missing students|
|After Bollywood star's suicide, a TV 'witch hunt'|
|Families fear for Hong Kong fugitives in China custody|
|Final whale saved from grim Australia mass stranding|
|American sued in Thailand over negative Tripadvisor review|
|Chief Raoni condemns Bolsonaro 'lie' on Amazon fires|
|Boris Becker pleads not guilty to charges over bankruptcy|
|Rio postpones world-famous carnival over Covid-19|
|Record infections in France as restrictions spark outcry|