Aug. 13, 2022
Tokyo, Aug. 12 (Jiji Press)--Some Japanese state ministers and parliamentary vice ministers who took office Friday were found to have had links with the religious group known as the Unification Church.
Tokyo, Aug. 12 (Jiji Press)--A damages lawsuit has been filed with a U.S. court against Japanese truck maker Hino Motors Ltd. <7205>, U.S. subsidiaries and its parent, Toyota Motor Corp. <7203>, Hino said Friday.
Aichi Tourism Information
- Okinawa Sues Japan Govt Again over US Base Construction in Henoko
- Sugimori Resigns as ENEOS Holdings Chairman for Private Reason
- MLB: Suzuki Goes 1 for 3 with 1 RBI, 2 Walks in Cubs' 4-2 Win against Reds
- 520 Victims in JAL Plane Crash 37 Yrs Ago Remembered on Osutaka Ridge
- Some State Ministers, Others Linked with Unification Church
- 60 Pct of Japan Regional Banks Log April-June Profit Growth
- JAL Jet Crash Victims Remembered on 37th Anniversary
- (Update) Japan Logs 168,826 New COVID-19 Cases
- Team Discovers Human Vocal Anatomy Evolved for Speaking
- Damages Lawsuit against Hino, Toyota Filed in U.S.
- 3 Major Japan Oil Wholesalers Enjoy Record Net Profits
- INTERVIEW: Kansai Electric Chief Calls for More N-Power Use
- All 4 Major Japan Beer Makers Log Higher Revenue in Jan.-June
- SoftBank Group to Let Go of Some Alibaba Shares
rise to the occasion
（例文） The veteran footballer rose to the occasion in the critical semifinal.
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|Seoul seeks to ban basement flats after flooding deaths|
|Brazilian woman arrested for stealing mother's artwork|
|Hindu nationalists push boycott of Bollywood 'Forrest Gump' remake|
|Hong Kong mahjong carver among the last of his kind|
|FBI agents condemn threats against agency after Trump raid|
|'Mac is back'-- McDonald's plans 'phased' reopening in Ukraine|
|Mike Tyson slams 'slave master' Hulu series for 'stealing' life story|
|LIV Golf trio denied chance to play in PGA playoffs|
|Serena Williams says 'countdown' to retirement has started|