Feb. 18, 2018
Tokyo, Feb. 18 (Jiji Press)--The number of drones used in agriculture is increasing in Japan, with some farmers starting to utilize the aerial vehicles for visual inspections of crops and other new purposes.
Munich, Feb. 17 (Jiji Press)--Japan and Latvia on Saturday agreed on the need to maximize pressure on North Korea, which continues nuclear weapons and missile development despite international condemnation.
- 35% Back Adding Clause to Japan Constitution to Clarify Rationale for SDF: Poll
- Cryptocurrency Exchange Operators in Japan to Launch Self-Regulatory Body
- Pyeongchang Olympics: Hanyu Comes 1st, Uno 3rd in Figure Skating Short Program
- Taxpayers Seek Sacking of Japan Tax Agency Chief over Dubious State Land Sale
- Drone Use in Agriculture Increasing in Japan
- Japan, Latvia Agree on Need for Pressure on N. Korea
- (Update) Fujii Becomes Youngest Shogi Competition Winner
- Hanyu Defends Olympic Figure Skating Title, 1st in 66 Yrs
- Shogi Sensation Fujii Becomes Youngest Competition Winner
- Japanese Securities Firms Targeting Elderly Customers
- "Ikinari Steak" Restaurant Opens near Manhattan 5th Ave.
- Record 56.5 Pct of Japan Firms Seen Raising Pay in FY 2018
- Yoshimoto to Become Nidec President
- Japanese Electronics Unions Demand Pay-Scale Hike of 3,000 Yen
（例文） Competition among retail giants is intensifying.
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|Four legs good, two better-- study tracks lizard bipedalism|
|WHO revises childbirth guidelines to curb caesarean delivery surge|
|Ants nurse wounded warriors back to health-- study|
|Shellfish reefs-- Australia's untold environmental disaster|
|Once-pristine Thai bay from 'The Beach' to close to boats|
|Being a single dad can shorten your life-- study|
|Chinese woman follows handbag into X-ray scanner|
|Cheeky smuggler caught with cocaine in 'fake buttocks' at Lisbon aiport|
|Homeless Lebanese dishwasher becomes Michelin-starred chef|