Feb. 29, 2024
Tokyo, Feb. 28 (Jiji Press)--Japan on Wednesday urged Israel to swiftly agree a humanitarian ceasefire in the Palestinian territory of the Gaza Strip, the Foreign Ministry said.
Tokyo, Feb. 28 (Jiji Press)--Japan will resume cultural and people-to-people exchanges with Russia this year, ending the suspension due to the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Japanese Ambassador to Russia Akira Muto said Wednesday.
- Mitch McConnell to Step Down as Republican Leader in US Senate at End-November
- Japanese Drugstore Chains Tsuruha, Welcia Say They Will Start Merger Talks
- Women's Soccer: Japan Clinches Paris Olympic Berth with 2-1 Win over North Korea
- Funeral of Russian Opposition Leader Navalny to Be Held in Moscow on Friday
- Japan Urges Israel to Agree Gaza Ceasefire
- Japan to Resume Cultural Exchanges with Russia
- LDP, Komeito Remain Apart over Defense Equipment Exports
- Japan Holds Meeting with Palestinian Pres. Abbas
- Japan's Digital Trade Deficit Continues to Expand
- Japanese Drugstore Chains Tsuruha, Welcia to Merge
- Toyota Industries to Skip Govt Hearing on Engine Test Fraud
- Nissan Aims to Start Automated Driving Services in FY 2027
- Sompo Japan Chm. to Step Down over Bigmotor Scandal
- (Update) Eneos Holdings to Promote Miyata to President
（例文） The government has come up with new stimulus measures to keep the economy afloat.
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|Del Monte guards in Kenya accused of beatings, rapes, killings
|Prince William pulls out of engagement over 'personal matter'
|South Korea birth rate falls to all-time low
|Bundesliga boss says rejection of investor deal 'bad for the league'
|Paris Olympics security plans stolen from train
|US says won't send troops to Ukraine after Macron comments
|2 million animals dead as extreme winter weather hits Mongolia
|Breast-feeding French athletes offered hotels at Paris Olympics
|'Make Argentina great again'-- Milei echoes Trump on US visit