Nov. 19, 2018
Osaka, Nov. 18 (Jiji Press)--"Kaparu" from the city of Shiki, Saitama Prefecture, won the 2018 Yuru-kyara (soft character) Grand Prix title in the regional division on Sunday.
Seoul, Nov. 18 (Jiji Press)--South Korean President Moon Jae-in urged Japanese and South Korean people on Sunday to look squarely at historical facts to establish solid bilateral ties.
- Abe, Morrison Agree to Aim for Early Accord on Status of SDF, Australia Military
- Japan Govt Shows Draft for Tech Development, Regulations for Flying Autos
- MLB Owners OK Commissioner Manfred's Contract Extension through 2024
- N. Korea Detains American for Illegal Entry, Planning Deportation: State Media
- "Kaparu" Wins Yuru-Kyara Grand Prix, Beating Organized Vote-Backed Rivals
- Moon Calls for Looking Squarely at Facts for Solid Japan-S. Korea Ties
- Warehouse in Meiji Jingu Burned Down
- APEC Summit Starts amid Intensifying U.S.-China Trade Row
- Japan Aims to Put Flying Cars into Practical Use in 2020s
- KDDI to Discontinue 3G Services in March 2022
- Nissan to Boost Output of First EV Model for China
- INTERVIEW: Takeda CEO Confident of Shareholder Approval for Shire Deal
- Tokyo-Area New Condo Supply Up 2.8 Pct in Oct.
- Ikea Japan to Open Outlet in Harajuku in 2020
move the needle
（例文） A labor reform plan pitched by the government seems unlikely to move the needle for workers.
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|El Salvador posts highest rate of women murdered in Latin America|
|US cruise magnate's collection fetches $323 million|
|'I love Leo' - Maradona denies Messi criticism|
|Bum shuffles as ex-conjoined twins try out independence|
|US orders restriction on e-cigarette sales; youth use surges|
|Facebook to launch independent body for calls on content|
|Germany go back to school in charm offensive|
|Delhi 'lungs' turn sickly brown in days|
|Thais outraged by child boxer's death in ring|