July 28, 2021
Tokyo, July 27 (Jiji Press)--The Japanese softball team defeated the United States 2-0 to claim their second straight Olympic gold in the Tokyo Games on Tuesday following their win in the 2008 Beijing Games.
Tokyo, July 27 (Jiji Press)--Tokyo confirmed a record high of 2,848 new COVID-19 cases on Tuesday, the metropolitan government said.
Aichi Tourism Information
- LDP May Set Up Leadership Election Management Committee Next Week
- 40-Plus-Year-Old Mihama No. 3 Reactor Restarts Commercial Operations
- Tokyo Olympics: Naomi Osaka Loses in 3rd Round of Women's Singles Tennis
- UNESCO Panel Decides to Register Jomon Ruins in Japan on World Heritage List
- (Update) Japan Wins Second Straight Softball Olympic Gold
- (Update 2) Tokyo Logs Record 2,848 New COVID-19 Cases during Olympics
- (Update) IMF Cuts 2021 Growth Forecast for Japan to 2.8 Pct
- Suga Rules Out Ending Tokyo Olympics Halfway amid COVID-19 Surge
- Japan Govt to Provide Relief to "Black Rain" Victims: Suga
- Takeda, PeptiDream to Expand Tie-Up on Drug Development
- S&P Downgrades Rakuten Group to Junk Status
- Shionogi Begins COVID-19 Drug Clinical Trial
- Suzuki, Daihatsu to Join Toyota-Led Partnership
- Honda to Idle Suzuka Plant for 5 Days in Aug.
（例文） The athlete inked a contract with a new team.
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|French parliament adopts vaccine passports law despite protests|
|UK 'pingdemic' prompts warnings of supermarket shortages|
|Syria village with language of Jesus prepares for returning pilgrims|
|Powering Iraqi homes one switch at a time|
|NASA selects SpaceX for mission to Jupiter moon Europa|
|Coffee froths to new highs as Brazil frost hits crops|
|Houston opens largest LGBTQ senior residence in US|
|Buckle up-- Palestinian twins turn Boeing 707 into restaurant|
|Colombia authorizes export of dried cannabis flowers|