Oct. 30, 2020
Seoul, Oct. 29 (Jiji Press)--Japan and South Korea remained apart over the issue of wartime labor at a meeting of senior diplomats in Seoul on Thursday.
Tokyo, Oct. 29 (Jiji Press)--Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga's recent rejection of some nominees to the Science Council of Japan is impeding the activities of the government-linked body, senior SCJ officials said Thursday.
- Japan to Tighten Crackdowns on Counterfeit Goods Imports
- Furniture Seller Nitori Offers to Buy DIY Store Shimachu at 5,500 Yen per Share
- MLB: World Series Average TV Audience Rating Sinks to Record Low
- Tokyo Reports 221 Coronavirus Cases Thurs., Exceeding 200 for 1st Time in 5 Days
- Japan, S. Korea Remain Apart over Wartime Labor Issue
- Suga's Nominee Rejection Said Hampering SCJ Activities
- (Update 2) Japan's Coronavirus Cases Top 100,000
- Japan Eyes Intensive PCR Tests in Downtown Areas
- (Update 2) BOJ Keeps Policy Unchanged, to Mull Virus Relief Extension
- Tokyo Disney Resort Operator to Log 1st Annual Net Loss since Listing
- Nitori Announces Bid to Buy Out Shimachu in Race with DCM
- 8 Japan Automakers' Domestic Output Down 30 Pct in April-Sept.
- Dai-ichi Life to Cut Guaranteed Yields for Corporate Pension Plans
- Kioxia to Expand Flash Memory Production
hide one's head in the sand
（例文） The problem does not go away if you hide your head in the sand.
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|Ice loss to add 0.4C to global temperatures-- study|
|Hand of God 'with my right' - Maradona's dream 60th birthday gift|
|Hopeless in Baltimore, ground zero of US 'urban apartheid'|
|Lyon's cure for virus blues? A morning of wine and sausage|
|Plus-size model prompts Instagram nudity policy change|
|Day of the Dead 'skeleton' Barbie splits opinion in Mexico|
|Two hurt as Greek warship collides with freighter|
|KGB devices to go under the hammer in US|
|Taiwan same-sex couples to join military wedding for first time|