Nov. 23, 2017
Koriyama, Fukushima Pref., Nov. 22 (Jiji Press)--The New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization on Wednesday concluded a cooperation pact with the Fukushima prefectural government on the development of technologies for demonstration tests for drones and robots.
Beijing, Nov. 22 (Jiji Press)--The head of a Japanese business delegation visiting China said Wednesday that the group has seen signs of improvement in the bilateral relationship between Tokyo and Beijing.
- Abe Hints Japan May Consider Acquiring Capability to Attack Enemy Bases
- Retail Gasoline Prices in Japan Top 140 Yen per Liter for 1st Time in 27 Months
- Sumo: Yokozuna Hakuho Suffers First Loss on 11th Day of Kyushu Tournament
- US Navy's C-2 Aircraft Crashes into Pacific Ocean off Japan Carrying 11 People
- NEDO, Fukushima Pref. Sign Cooperation Pact on Robot Tests
- Japan Audit Questions Discount in Govt Land Sale to Moritomo
- Blue Chrysanthemum Unveiled to Reporters
- U.S. Navy Plane Carrying 11 Crashes off Japan
- Abe Hints at Possible Study on Enemy Base Attack Capability
- Japan Biz Delegation Sees Improvement in Ties with China
- Nippon Paint Makes Offer for Axalta Coating
- (Update) Toshiba to End 48-Year Sponsorship Deal for "Sazae-san"
- Toshiba to End 48-Year Sponsorship Deal for "Sazae-san"
- Mitsubishi, Others to Set Up 100-B.-Yen Infrastructure Fund
nick of time
（例文） I thought I was going to be late for the appointment, but I got there in the nick of time.
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|I'm sure Messi will stay-- Barcelona's Rakitic|
|Car horns and wild cheers in Harare as Mugabe resigns|
|Jumbo sale-- two 747 jets auctioned on Chinese online platform|
|Expansion of tuna quotas 'step backward' for conservation|
|How odd flies prized by Mark Twain dive and thrive in super-salty lake|
|German police recover Lennon items 'stolen by Yoko Ono's driver'|
|Russia confirms 'extremely high' readings of radioactive pollution|
|New islands could solve Bangladesh land crisis-- experts|
|Coffee set to power London buses in green initiative|