April 26, 2019
Tokyo, April 26 (Jiji Press)--Women assumed greater roles in many parts of Japanese society during the Heisei era, and the Supreme Court, the guardian of the constitution, was no exception.
Tokyo, April 26 (Jiji Press)--Japan's industrial production in March fell 0.9 pct from the previous month, the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry said Friday.
Aomori Tourism Information
- Biden Announces 2020 Run for US President, 3rd Presidential Bid of His Career
- Japan Unemployment Rate at 2.5%, Job Openings-to-Seekers Ratio at 1.63 in March
- Japan Pair Reaches Final Tournament at World Mixed Doubles Curling Championship
- Carlos Ghosn Says Restricting Contact with His Wife is "Cruel and Unnecessary"
- Heisei in Perspective: Women Become Supreme Court Justices
- Japan March Industrial Output Down 0.9 Pct
- Japan March Jobless Rate Rises to 2.5 Pct
- Tokyo Core Consumer Prices Up 1.3 Pct in April
- Japan Fencer Body Eyes English Exam for National Team
- Nintendo Hoping to Sell Switch Console in China
- 8 Major Automakers See Slight Rise in FY '18 Domestic Output
- Convenience Stores Release Action Plans over Staff Shortages
- FY 2018 Int'l Passengers at Narita Mark 12-Yr High
- Hokkaido Electric Announces Change of President
（例文） A heavy-handed approach probably is not effective.
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|German thief fined for taking discarded Richter art works|
|Three-year-old boy 'abandoned' at US-Mexico border-- agency|
|Twitter adds way to report voter-tricking tweets|
|'All is well'-- Britney reassures fans over mental health|
|Saudi faces rising criticism after mass execution|
|US records 695 measles cases, most since elimination in 2000|
|More civilians now killed by US, Afghan forces than by insurgents-- UN|
|Solskjaer warns United will have to wait for next Premier League title|
|China to build moon station in 'about 10 years'|