April 22, 2021
Tokyo, April 21 (Jiji Press)--Renesas Electronics Corp. <6723> said Wednesday that smoke broke out around 4:30 p.m. the same day (7:30 a.m. GMT) at its flagship semiconductor plant in eastern Japan, which was hit by a fire last month.
Tokyo, April 21 (Jiji Press)--Japanese Prime Minister Yoshihide Suga said Wednesday that the government aims to decide this week to declare a fresh state of emergency over the novel coronavirus for Tokyo and the western prefectures of Osaka, Kyoto and Hyogo.
Aichi Tourism Information
- Tokyo to Request Closures of Big Biz Facilities if Placed under Virus Emergency
- JR West to Transfer Up to 300 Workers to Companies outside Group
- Men's Soccer: Japan to Face Mexico, France, S. Africa in Tokyo Olympics Group A
- Tokyo's New Coronavirus Cases Top 800 for 1st Time since Jan. 29
- Emission of Smoke Found at Renesas Chip Plant
- (Update) Japan Govt to Decide Coronavirus Emergency Fri.
- (Update) Tokyo Requests Fresh Coronavirus Emergency
- Japan's Weekly Suspected Coronavirus Variant Cases Hit 2,352
- Tokyo Court Rejects Different Surnames in Family Register
- (Update) Japan Post Holdings to Sell Toll's Unprofitable Biz
- Skymark Chairman Sayama Resigns
- Fujifilm Unit Starts New Phase III Trial of Avigan for COVID-19
- JR West to Transfer Up to 300 Employees on Loan
- Japan Post Holdings to Sell Toll's Unprofitable Biz
（例文） There is a project to convert the big-box store into a logistics center.
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|Mexico tourists have whale of a time as pandemic eases|
|Giant clam shells worth $24.8 million seized in Philippine raid|
|Vaccine giant tweets Biden to end US raw materials 'embargo'|
|Oscars set to flop in China as Hollywood, politics collide|
|In short supply-- Suez snarl-up, virus hit UK gnome market|
|Italian old lady fakes crime report for 'company'-- police|
|Fans unite to slam European Super League as 'ultimate betrayal'|
|NASA's Mars helicopter succeeds in historic first flight|
|Hugs, tears as Australia-New Zealand travel bubble opens|