Oct. 01, 2022
Tokyo, Sept. 30 (Jiji Press)--One more lawmaker in Japan's ruling Liberal Democratic Party has been found to have links to the controversial religious group known as the Unification Church, the LDP said Friday.
Tokyo, Sept. 30 (Jiji Press)--A panel of experts set up by the Japanese government started discussions Friday on ways to drastically strengthen the country's defense capabilities.
Aichi Tourism Information
- Okinawa Sues Japan Govt in Bid to Stop US Base Construction in Henoko
- Kappa Sushi Chain Head Nabbed for Allegedly Stealing Rival Firm's Biz Secret
- Tennis Men: Nishioka Beats World's No. 2 Ruud in Korea Open Quarterfinals
- Rakugo Storyteller Sanyutei Enraku Dies of Lung Cancer at 72
- One More LDP Lawmaker Linked to Church Found
- Japan Panel Starts Talks on Boosting Defense Capabilities
- Tokyo Court Backs Foreign Same-Sex Partner's Long-Term Stay
- Kishida Says Japan Considering Additional Sanctions on Russia
- (Update) Kappa Sushi Chief Arrested for Obtaining Trade Secrets
- Kokuyo to Sell Entire Pentel Stake to Plus
- Startup, 2 Others Developing VR Game to Treat Kids' Amblyopia
- Japanese Automakers' Domestic Output Rises 22.3 Pct in Aug.
- (Update) Eisai's New Alzheimer's Drug Found Effective
- (Update) 2 Nagano Regional Banks Announce Merger Agreement
（例文） His comment prompted snickers from the audience.
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|Licence to bill-- Bond's Aston Martin sells for nearly £3 million|
|In retort to Wagner, 'Mozart' wants to save lives in Ukraine|
|First images of asteroid strike from Webb, Hubble telescopes|
|Google shutting down cloud gaming service Stadia|
|Harris gaffe lauds US alliance with... N.Korea|
|UK's Royal Mint reveals coin portrait of King Charles III|
|LIV Golf set to pay for US television coverage-- report|
|Football injuries 'up 20 percent' in Europe's top leagues|
|Ex-Russian officer flees army call-up-- 'I am disgusted'|