Dec. 02, 2021
Tokyo, Dec. 2 (Jiji Press)--The worldwide spread of the omicron variant of the novel coronavirus has started to cast a shadow over the Japanese government's diplomatic schedule.
Tokyo, Dec. 2 (Jiji Press)--The ruling Liberal Democratic Party has begun considering active fiscal spending measures to put the Japanese economy back on a growth track.
Aichi Tourism Information
- PM Kishida Drops Request for Airlines to Stop Accepting Int'l Flight Bookings
- MUFG Bank Pres. Hanzawa Likely to Head Japanese Bankers Association
- Badminton: Yamaguchi Wins World Tour Finals Opener while Momota Drops Out
- General Public's New Year Visit to Imperial Palace to Be Not Allowed Again
- Omicron Variant Starting to Affect Japan's Diplomatic Schedule
- LDP Begins Discussing Active Spending Measures
- Imperial New Year Greetings Canceled for 2nd Straight Year
- "Revenge Spending" Lacking Vigor in Japan
- Abe Says Taiwan Emergency Is Japan Emergency
- Mitsubishi Chemical to Separate Petrochemical, Carbon Biz
- Major Japanese Department Stores Log Higher Sales in Nov.
- Drugmakers Checking Vaccine Effectiveness against Omicron Variant
- Sompo Japan to Develop AI System to Process Insurance Claims
- Shionogi Mulling Vaccine for Omicron Strain of Coronavirus
（例文） He was engrossed in writing a book.
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|Armani gives up angora wool as part of fur-free policy|
|From crypto to Covid-- Why auction prices are rocketing|
|Peru archeologists find mummy up to 1,200 years old|
|Bula! Joy as Fiji reopens borders to tourists|
|Tel Aviv ranked world's priciest city for first time|
|Trump tested positive for Covid just before Biden debate-- book|
|Josephine Baker becomes first black woman in France's Pantheon|
|30 South African white rhino relocated to Rwanda in a Boeing 747|
|'Eternal' wine revives Assyrian culture in Turkey|