Dec. 09, 2019
Kumamoto, Dec. 8 (Jiji Press)--Jikei Hospital, known for its "Konotori no Yurikago" (storks' cradle) baby hatch, will start a program to allow women to give birth keeping their names secret, a senior official has said.
Tokyo, Dec. 8 (Jiji Press)--Japanese Prince Hisahito and his elder sister Princess Kako attended a speech event for boys and girls held in Tokyo on Sunday.
- Opposition to Decide Whether to Submit No-Confidence Motion against Cabinet Mon.
- MUFG Bank Mulling 1,200-Yen Annual Maintenance Fees on Dormant Accounts
- MLB: American League Clubs Interested in Slugger Tsutsugo Posted from Japan
- Uber Reports over 3,000 Sexual Assaults on Rides in US in 2018
- Kumamoto Baby Hatch Hospital to Accept Confidential Birth
- Japanese Prince Hisahito Attends Public Event
- Japan to Expand Study on Fertilized Egg Genetic Tests
- Memorial Held in Afghanistan for Late Doctor Nakamura
- Ginkgo Saplings Linked to Admiral Togo to "Return" to Japan
- Softbank, Univ. of Tokyo to Jointly Research AI
- 1st Uniqlo Store in Vietnam Opens
- Asahi to Buy Singapore Vending Machine Operator
- Amazon, Japan Post to Team Up for Parcel Drop-Off Service
- Nissan U.S. Unit to Close for 2 Days amid Sales Slump
（例文） Financial regulators have oversight of the banking industry.
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|Wanted Indian guru resurfaces to announce new cosmic country|
|TikTok drops 'blunt' cyberbullying policy|
|France pledges hate crime office after Jewish cemetery desecrated|
|Sun yields its secrets to Parker Solar Probe|
|S.Africa's Tutu hospitalised for 'infection'|
|Instagram to require birth dates in move to block underage use|
|New York considers 'virginity test' ban after rapper sparks uproar|
|Early cholesterol treatment lowers heart disease risk-- study|
|Protests send Hong Kongers to Taiwan in search of new lives|