Jan. 17, 2021
Tokyo, Jan. 16 (Jiji Press)--A total of 7,013 new cases of novel coronavirus infection were confirmed across Japan on Saturday.
Tokyo, Jan. 16 (Jiji Press)--A total of 7,000 new cases of novel coronavirus infection were confirmed across Japan on Saturday.
- Japan Govt to Introduce Bill to Promote Digital Transformation in Early February
- 3 US Investment Funds to Make Offers in 2nd Round of Bidding for Hitachi Metals
- Shodai Improves to 5-1 at New Year Sumo Tournament; Takakeisho Falls to 1-5
- Tokyo's Metropolitan Police to Test All Suspects for Coronavirus after Arrests
- (Update 2) 7,013 Coronavirus Cases Reported in Japan
- (Update) 7,000 Coronavirus Cases Reported in Japan
- (Update 2) New University Entrance Exam Begins in Japan
- INTERVIEW: Japan Foreign Min. Hopeful for U.S. Return to TPP
- (Update) New University Entrance Exam Begins in Japan
- Hitachi Metals Expected to Be Sold to Japan-U.S. Consortium
- Japan Beer, Quasi-Beer Sales Fall for 16th Straight Year
- JR Tokai to Conduct Furlough Scheme for 1st Time
- 4 Major Japan Dept. Stores Suffer 30-40 Pct Sales Drops
- Fast Retailing's Operating Profit Up 23 Pct in Sept.-Nov.
（例文） Her first novel was released in an unabridged version for the first time.
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|German police take down 'world's largest darknet marketplace'|
|China make-up ad pulled for 'victim-blaming'|
|Sri Lanka revives port deal with India, Japan|
|'Auschwitz' T-shirt-wearing Capitol rioter arrested|
|Tom Hanks to host Biden inauguration TV show|
|Tintin painting sells for record 3.2 mln euros at auction|
|Olympic swimming medalist Keller charged over Capitol riot|
|'Say ahh'-- Chinese robots take throat swabs to fight Covid outbreak|
|9,000 died in Irish homes for 'illegitimate' infants-- report|