Feb. 22, 2019
London, Feb. 21 (Jiji Press)--Swiss food giant Nestle has said that it will launch green tea-flavored KitKat chocolate bars across Europe later this month.
- Futenma Replacement Facility Construction off Henoko to Get Prolonged: Iwaya
- Toyota Suspends Production at Hokkaido Auto Parts Unit after Quake
- MLB: Yankees' Tanaka, Dodgers' Maeda Throw Simulated Games at Spring Training
- Entrance Exam-Rigging Probe by 3rd-Party Panel Ordered for St. Marianna Univ.
- Measles Infections Increasing in Japan
- 390,000 Votes Seen as Threshold for Antibase Camp in Okinawa Poll
- Japan Core Consumer Prices Up 0.8 Pct in Jan.
- (Update) Strong Earthquake Jolts Hokkaido
- Abe, Trump to Have Golf Diplomacy Again in Japan
- Green Tea KitKat Coming to Europe
- Subaru Named Best Car Brand by U.S. Consumer Reports
- Hiiro to Head McDonald's Japan
- Panel Wants Outsiders to Make Up Majority of Nissan Board
- Sony to Hire 20 Pct More R&D Workers in Spring 2020
（例文） Many people died during an attack by armed insurgents.
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|Tiny T-rex sheds light on prime dino predators|
|Folk musician Peter Tork of Monkees fame dies at 77|
|Giant tortoise thought extinct is found on Galapagos|
|Fountain of youth? Study finds new anti-ageing compound in plant|
|Nike in damage control after basketball star's shoe shreds|
|Who votes for the Oscars, and how does it work?|
|South Africa sports minister to back Semenya at hearing|
|New Universe map unearths 300,000 more galaxies|
|Vaccine could virtually eliminate cervical cancer-- study|