Dec. 07, 2023
Tokyo, Dec. 7 (Jiji Press)--Japan's composite index of coincident economic indicators for October rose 0.2 point from the previous month, up for the third straight month, the Cabinet Office said Thursday.
Tokyo, Dec. 7 (Jiji Press)--Japan, China, South Korea and the 10-member Association of Southeast Asian Nations agreed Thursday to launch a lending facility to respond to natural disasters and pandemics based on their Chiang Mai Initiative currency swap arrangement.
- Matsuno Rejects Request for Press Conference on LDP Abe Group Slush Fund Scandal
- Toyota Prius Named Japan Car of Year
- Horse Race: Maekawa Becomes JRA's 1st-Ever Female Trainer
- Arrest Warrant for Putin Effective until He Dies: ICC Judge Akane
- Japan's Coincident Economy Index Improves for 3rd Month in Oct.
- ASEAN Plus 3 to Launch Emergency Financing Facility
- S. Korea Seeks to Host Summit with Japan, U.S. Next Year
- Japan Eyes Free Univ. Tuition for Families with Many Kids
- BOJ Ueda, PM Kishida Discuss Easing Policy Exit
- Possible Suitors Mull Breakup of Bigmotor
- Suzuki Motor to Release All-New Swift Next Week
- Jiji Press to Provide News for Negative News-Labeling System
- SoftBank to Invest 473 M. Euros in Connected Car Firm Cubic
- USJ to Open New Area Featuring Donkey Kong
（例文） He is an out-and-out comedian.
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|UNESCO names Peruvian ceviche to Intangible Heritage list|
|Greece showcases British Museum vase in rare loan|
|In secret French camp, Ukrainian recruits prepare to face Russian invaders|
|Harvard president criticized after testimony on campus anti-Semitism|
|Texas woman whose fetus has fatal condition sues for abortion|
|Disgraced former Spanish football chief 'forcefully kissed' England star|
|Wellington welcomes first wild-born kiwi chicks in a century|
|US senators square off at Ukraine briefing after Zelensky pulls out|
|Green turtles fight to survive against Pakistan's urban sprawl|