May 27, 2018
Moscow, May 26 (Jiji Press)--A three-month-old female Akita puppy was presented to Russian figure skater Alina Zagitova on Saturday.
Narita, Chiba Pref., May 26 (Jiji Press)--A group of Japanese railroad fans fired up a small steam locomotive they made on their own at a dude ranch in Chiba Prefecture, east of Tokyo, on Saturday, claiming it is the newest steam engine in the world.
- Japan Lower House Panel OKs Work Reform Bill, Full House Approval Seen for Tues.
- 7 Japanese Regional Banks to Set Up Fintech Service Joint Venture on June 25
- Sumo: Tochinoshin Loses to Share Lead with Kakuryu at 12-1 in Summer Tournament
- Ex-Moritomo Gakuen Head Kagoike, Wife Released on Bail 10 Months after Arrest
- Akita Puppy Presented to Russian Figure Skater Zagitova
- World's Newest Steam Locomotive Runs in Eastern Japan
- Funeral of Japanese Singer Hideki Saijo Held
- Kwansei Gakuin Rejects 2nd Answer by Nihon Univ. over Dirty Play
- Yubari Melons Fetch Record 3.2 M. Yen in 1st Auction This Season
- Toyota to Support Suzuki's Hybrid Vehicle Engine Development
- 7 Japanese Regional Banks to Launch Fintech Biz
- Toyota Opposes Possible U.S. Auto Tariffs
- FamilyMart Uny to Pull Out of Overseas Supermarket Biz
- Shoko Chukin Logs 8.5 B. Yen in Misconduct-Linked Losses
（例文） Tax cuts are expected to be a tailwind for many companies.
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|NASA's new chief changes mind, now believes in climate change|
|Sherpa shortage takes a toll on Everest|
|Global warming may have 'devastating' effects on rice-- study|
|Teen wins battle in US 'toilet wars'|
|Top Paris restaurant probed over 'anti-Arab discrimination'|
|Lucasfilm planning 'Star Wars' spin-off on Boba Fett-- reports|
|'Most beautiful things in the world'-- Hamilton happy for grid girls return|
|Ancelotti replaces Sarri as Napoli coach - reports|
|Third of girls in South Asia miss school during periods-- report|