Aug. 13, 2020
Tokyo, Aug. 12 (Jiji Press)--The Tokyo metropolitan government said Wednesday that 222 people were newly confirmed to be infected with the novel coronavirus in the capital.
Tokyo, Aug. 12 (Jiji Press)--Up to 150 lawmakers may join a new party to be created through the planned merger of the Democratic Party for the People and the Constitutional Democratic Party of Japan.
- Japan Cautious about Importing Russia's Coronavirus Vaccine: Health Min. Kato
- Japan Govt Approves 1st Batch of Cultural Tourism Programs Involving 10 Areas
- J. League Soccer: Up to Sagan Tosu Players, Staff Members May Have Coronavirus
- 6,664 People Ambulanced for Heat Stroke across Japan in Week through Sun.
- (Update 2) 222 New Coronavirus Cases Confirmed in Tokyo
- 150 Lawmakers May Join New Party from DPFP-CDPJ Merger
- (Update) 222 New Coronavirus Cases Confirmed in Tokyo
- 10 Infected with Coronavirus in J.League Soccer Club
- Kyotango Mayor Demands Virus Tests on All Local U.S. Army Personnel
- McDonald's Japan Sales Up 2 Pct in Jan.-June
- 3 Major Steelmakers in Japan Plunge into Red in April-June
- Don Quijote's Parent Firm Enjoys Record Annual Profit
- JGC Wins Refinery Renovation Deal in Iraq
- Hitachi Receives Orders for High-Speed Trains in Spain
sit on one's hands
（例文） Sometimes, it's good to spend all day sitting on your hands.
AFP-JIJI PRESS NEWS JOURNAL
|Google turning smartphones into earthquake detectors|
|Agnes Chow-- the former Hong Kong teen activist China wants to silence|
|Defying China, Hong Kongers rush to buy pro-democracy newspaper|
|Israel's Lebanon aid offer unlikely to find a taker|
|TikTok-- Time running out for ByteDance boss|
|Fans' return to football stadiums 'not suitable' given virus trend-- German minister|
|Dwarf planet Ceres is an ocean world-- study|
|Hong Kong media giant soars 344% as Lai arrest spurs activists|
|Defying virus, thousands of motorcyclists flood into small US town|