Smartphone-Based Stock Trading Services Gathering Attention in Japan
Tokyo, Aug. 20 (Jiji Press)--Smartphone-based stock trading services featuring low-cost investments via apps are drawing attention in Japan.
One Tap Buy Co., a startup partly owned by Softbank Corp., is one of the pioneers of the services.
- 08/20 20:53 Smartphone-Based Stock Trading Services Gathering Attention in Japan
- 08/20 19:57 Japan Convenience Store Sales Up 0.1 Pct in July
- 08/20 15:32 INTERVIEW: Oriental Land to Revamp Tokyo Disneyland in Stages
- 08/18 12:50 Toyota Ordered to Pay 242-M.-Dollar Damages over Texas Accident
- 08/18 00:19 Japan Insurers Offering Products for "Minpaku" Operators
- 08/17 18:52 Itochu Makes FamilyMart Uny Subsidiary
- 08/16 22:32 Japan's Skylark Holdings to Ditch Plastic Straws by 2020
- 08/15 22:03 Big Firms Log 13 Pct Earnings Growth in April-June: Jiji Survey
- 08/15 20:07 Janome to Release Smartphone-Controlled Sewing Machine
- 08/15 14:50 Tokyo-Area New Condo Supply Down 12.8 Pct in July