FOCUS: Executives' Lack of Awareness behind Mizuho Glitches
Tokyo, Nov. 28 (Jiji Press)--A series of system failures at Mizuho Bank is the result of a lack of awareness on the part of executives over their responsibility for ensuring the stability of its banking system, Japanese regulators said.
The bank and its parent, Mizuho Financial Group Inc. <8411>, were issued a business improvement order by the Financial Services Agency on Friday, leading to the unprecedented resignations of three top executives.
- 11/28 10:30 FOCUS: Executives' Lack of Awareness behind Mizuho Glitches
- 11/27 14:36 (Update) Double-Charging Glitch on Line Pay Fixed
- 11/27 13:06 Glitch Causing Double Charging on Line Pay
- 11/26 13:29 Questions Remain over Shinsei Bank's Public Fund Repayment
- 11/26 12:02 H2O Retailing, Kansai Super Market to Delay Integration
- 11/26 01:47 Tokyo Kikai Drops Takeover Defense Plan
- 11/25 19:48 Honda Unveils AI-Powered Safety Technology
- 11/25 19:22 Japan Restaurant Sales Down 0.5 Pct in Oct.
- 11/25 17:45 Sumitomo, Tokyo Gas Eye Supply Chain for Carbon Neutral Methane
- 11/25 16:21 Yen Too Weak: Japan Electronics Industry Chief
- 11/25 16:20 Shionogi to Give COVID-19 Vaccine Tech to Vietnam
- 11/25 13:27 Tokyo Kikai Seeks Panel Opinion on Halt to Takeover Defense
- 11/25 02:01 Toshiba Shareholder 3D Investment Opposes 3-Way Split
- 11/24 22:17 (Update) Shinsei Bank Drops Measure against SBI Takeover Bid
- 11/24 20:18 Hilton to Open Luxury Hotel in Osaka in 2025
- 11/24 17:58 Shinsei Bank Cancels Shareholders' Meeting on SBI Takeover Bid
- 11/24 15:55 Myanmar Military-Linked Firm Seeks Liquidation of JV with Kirin
- 11/23 12:14 Mizuho Financial Chairman Sato to Step Down
- 11/22 19:45 Itochu Agrees to Work with World's Largest E-Paper Company
- 11/22 16:06 SMBC to Develop System to Visualize Greenhouse Gas Emissions