(Update) Solar Power Control Implemented Again in Kyushu
Fukuoka, Oct. 21 (Jiji Press)--Kyushu Electric Power Co. <9508> implemented solar power output control in the Kyushu southwestern Japan region again on Sunday to ease a supply-demand imbalance.
On the day, the supply of solar power was forecast to increase while electricity demand was seen falling as many factories planned to stop operations, raising the risk of a massive blackout due to a severe supply-demand imbalance.
- 10/21 22:53 (Update) Solar Power Control Implemented Again in Kyushu
- 10/21 22:34 Solar Power Output Control Implemented Again in Kyushu
- 10/21 21:56 MUFG Bank Pres. Cancels Saudi Visit
- 10/21 15:07 NEC, Samsung to Join Hands to Develop 5G Stations
- 10/18 19:18 Takeda Gets Japanese Antitrust Approval for Shire Deal
- 10/18 18:32 INTERVIEW: Asahi Group Eyes Beer Biz Acquisition in Europe
- 10/18 18:23 NTT Docomo to Launch Card-Size Phone
- 10/18 16:55 Nomura, Others to Work Together on Financial Gerontology
- 10/18 13:41 KYB to Disclose Names of Buildings with Substandard Dampers Fri.
- 10/18 11:27 TSE Glitch Seen to Have Affected Over 100,000 Orders
- 10/17 18:20 CEATEC Features Sports-Related Tech Products ahead of Tokyo Olympics
- 10/17 15:49 Panasonic to End Mercury Lamp Production in 2020
- 10/17 15:37 U.S. Court Cancels Halt to Fujifilm's Acquisition of Xerox
- 10/17 13:21 Nomura to Pay 480 M. Dollars to Settle U.S. RMBS Probe
- 10/17 12:34 Toshiba to Set Up New Lithium-ion Battery Plant
- 10/16 20:34 Zensho to Buy U.S. Sushi Chain Operator
- 10/16 20:19 (Update) Idemitsu's Kito to Head New Firm after Integration
- 10/16 17:51 April-Sept. Condo Price Down for 1st Time in 6 Yrs in Tokyo Area
- 10/16 16:45 Idemitsu's Kito to Head New Firm after Biz Integration
- 10/16 12:55 CEATEC 2018 Opens, Featuring Wider User of IoT, AI