ANA to Resume Hiring New Grads as Cabin Attendants in FY 2024
Tokyo, Dec. 7 (Jiji Press)--All Nippon Airways will hire new graduates as cabin attendants for the first time in four years in fiscal 2024, ANA Holdings Inc. <9202> said Wednesday.
The resumption after a hiatus due to the coronavirus pandemic comes at a time when air travel demand is recovering partly due to the easing of the government's border control measures.
- 12/07 22:27 ANA to Resume Hiring New Grads as Cabin Attendants in FY 2024
- 12/07 19:25 Japan Trading Houses Boosting Medical Biz
- 12/07 15:08 INTERVIEW: Monex Still Aims to List Crypto Unit on Nasdaq
- 12/06 22:58 Japan Post Unveils New Drone for Envisaged Delivery Services
- 12/06 21:37 World's 1st EV-Only Mercedes Dealer Opens in Yokohama
- 12/06 16:41 Honda's N-Box Remains Top-Selling Vehicle in Japan in Nov.
- 12/06 14:10 NEC to Delay Shift to Job-Based Personnel System: Pres.
- 12/06 13:18 KDDI Unit Eyes Drone Flights in Remote Areas
- 12/06 08:47 Toyota Vehicle Sales in China Fall for 1st Time in 6 Months
- 12/05 18:18 JR East Launches Autonomous Bus Service in Miyagi
- 12/03 18:09 Mitsukoshi Department Store Expands into Philippines
- 12/01 22:09 Duty-Free Sales Surge at Japan Department Stores in Nov.
- 12/01 21:24 Line Unit Starts Delivery of Prescribed Drugs
- 12/01 20:18 INTERVIEW: Resona to Invest 100 B. Yen, Including in Nonfinancial Firms
- 12/01 12:44 Honda to Make New Fuel Cell Vehicle in U.S. from 2024