Denso to Pay 25 M. Canadian Dlrs to Settle Antitrust Suits
Nagoya, Dec. 10 (Jiji Press)--Japanese auto parts maker Denso Corp. <6902> has agreed to pay 25.16 million Canadian dollars to settle antitrust lawsuits in Canada.
The settlement will become final after court procedures are completed, Denso said Monday.
- 12/10 09:24 Denso to Pay 25 M. Canadian Dlrs to Settle Antitrust Suits
- 12/10 04:03 (Update) Xiaomi Unveils New Smartphone ahead of Japan Market Entry
- 12/10 03:35 AGC, Central Glass to Unify Domestic Architectural Glass Biz
- 12/10 03:15 INTERVIEW: Idemitsu Aims to Unify Gas Station Brands
- 12/09 19:25 Xiaomi Unveils New Smartphone ahead of Japan Market Entry
- 12/09 19:12 Kirin Restaurant to Introduce Smartphone Order, Payment Service
- 12/09 17:43 Osaka Metro Unveils Face Recognition Ticket Gate
- 12/06 23:02 Softbank, Univ. of Tokyo to Jointly Research AI
- 12/06 20:12 1st Uniqlo Store in Vietnam Opens
- 12/06 18:54 Asahi to Buy Singapore Vending Machine Operator
- 12/06 14:29 Amazon, Japan Post to Team Up for Parcel Drop-Off Service
- 12/06 13:56 Nissan U.S. Unit to Close for 2 Days amid Sales Slump
- 12/06 12:54 MUFG Bank Weighing Fees for Dormant Accounts
- 12/06 12:34 51 Seven & i Group Supermarkets to Be Closed on New Year's Day
- 12/05 20:45 Japan Firm Sequences Genome of Mosquito Coil Ingredient Plant
- 12/05 17:47 Fujifilm Opens Biotherapeutics Research Hub in U.S.
- 12/05 17:37 Honda N-Box Falls from Top Seller Spot in Japan
- 12/05 15:36 Japan Imported Auto Sales Down 5.7 Pct in Nov.
- 12/05 11:29 Uber CEO Wants Partnerships with Japan Taxi Firms
- 12/04 23:18 Nintendo Switch to Hit Shelves in China Next Week
- 12/04 20:36 ANA to Test Shopping Service Using Robot
- 12/04 18:59 Sapporo to Release New Beer-Like Beverage in February
- 12/04 17:31 Japan Biz Sentiment Worsens for 2nd Month in Nov.
- 12/04 16:28 Jetstar, Tigerair Sign Interline Agreement
- 12/04 16:23 Keidanren Chief Likely to Attend Davos Meeting
- 12/04 12:14 MUFG Bank to Launch Smartphone Payment Service
- 12/03 21:20 (Update) Japan Tobacco Launches Caffeine Vaporizer
- 12/03 20:57 JR East New Station to Introduce AI Robot, Unstaffed Store
- 12/03 19:59 Nomura Unveils Code of Conduct for Executives, Employees
- 12/03 17:29 Presidents' Compensation at Big Japanese Firms Hits Record
- 12/03 16:42 JTB Ties Up with Chinese Travel Agency
- 12/03 16:26 Mos Food to Introduce Full Self-Checkout System
- 12/03 15:51 FOCUS: Bumpy Road ahead for New Nissan Management Team
- 12/03 12:55 Astellas to Buy U.S. Genetic Medicine Developer Audentes