BOJ Negative Interest Rate Applied to Mizuho
Tokyo, Aug. 16 (Jiji Press)--A negative interest rate has been applied to some of Mizuho Bank's current account deposits at the Bank of Japan, people familiar with the matter said Tuesday.
It is the first time that a negative rate has been charged for the unit of Mizuho Financial Group Inc. <8411>.
- 08/16 21:02 BOJ Negative Interest Rate Applied to Mizuho
- 08/16 20:20 U.S. Fund Sells Off SoftBank Group Shareholding: FT
- 08/16 18:14 Mizuho Securities to Triple Hiring of Mid-Career Workers
- 08/15 20:40 SBI Swings to Net Loss in April-June
- 08/13 13:32 Japan's Skylark to Shut 100 Gusto, Other Eateries
- 08/13 13:17 Japan's Dai-ichi Life to Acquire N.Z. Insurer
- 08/13 13:01 Founder of Japan's Pepper Food Steps Down as Pres.
- 08/12 22:46 Damages Lawsuit against Hino, Toyota Filed in U.S.
- 08/12 20:50 3 Major Japan Oil Wholesalers Enjoy Record Net Profits
- 08/12 09:28 INTERVIEW: Kansai Electric Chief Calls for More N-Power Use
- 08/11 10:38 All 4 Major Japan Beer Makers Log Higher Revenue in Jan.-June
- 08/10 23:17 SoftBank Group to Let Go of Some Alibaba Shares
- 08/10 21:59 3 Major Japan Automakers Log Profit Falls in April-June; One in Red
- 08/10 15:12 Japan Beer Sales Fall 3 Pct in July
- 08/10 08:23 Mazda Swings to Operating Loss in April-June