(Update 2) Hino, Mitsubishi Fuso Agree on Management Integration
Tokyo, May 30 (Jiji Press)--Hino Motors Ltd. and Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corp. said Tuesday that they have reached a basic agreement on their management integration to cooperate in commercial vehicle development, procurement and production.
Hino and Mitsubishi Fuso will also collaborate in the development of hydrogen and other next-generation technologies.
To read a full story, please click here to find out how to subscribe.
- 05/30 22:21 (Update 2) Hino, Mitsubishi Fuso Agree on Management Integration
- 05/30 20:34 (Update) Hino, Mitsubishi Fuso Agree on Management Integration
- 05/30 18:32 (Update) Fujitsu's Mobile Phone Offspring Go Bust
- 05/30 17:44 8 Japan Automakers' Domestic Output Up 24 Pct in April
- 05/30 17:23 Hino, Mitsubishi Fuso Agree on Management Integration
- 05/30 16:58 Fujitsu's Mobile Phone Offspring Go Bust
- 05/29 18:42 Toyota Shareholders Advised to Reject Chm.'s Reappointment
- 05/27 20:15 Sharp Introduces Early Retirement System
- 05/26 20:12 INTERVIEW: Nippon Steel to Use Both Electric, Blast Furnaces
- 05/26 16:13 Sony to Add Portable Device to PS5 Line
- 05/25 18:02 Marugame Udon Suspends 2 Dishes after Frog Found
- 05/25 17:49 NTT West Briefly Hit with Telecommunications Glitch
- 05/25 14:55 Seven & i Shareholders Vote to Retain Pres. Isaka
- 05/25 12:29 Toyo Construction Opposes Nintendo Family's Takeover Plan
- 05/24 22:49 4 Major Japan Life Insurers Incur Operating Profit Drops in FY 2022
- 05/24 18:01 Fujitsu CEO Apologizes for Problems with My Number System
- 05/24 17:20 (Update) Honda Power Units to Return to F1 in 2026
- 05/24 13:23 Honda to Return to F1 in 2026
- 05/24 10:19 Fujitsu Halting My Number System for Convenience Stores