INTERVIEW: Shinsei Bank to Offer Know-How for Regional Revitalization
Tokyo, Aug. 8 (Jiji Press)--Japan's Shinsei Bank <8303> will provide its know-how to promote regional revitalization in a joint project with other financial institutions, President Hideyuki Kudo has said.
"We can help local companies start new business and revitalize their operations" in the project to launch a new company for regional revitalization, Kudo said in a recent interview.
- 08/08 20:34 INTERVIEW: Shinsei Bank to Offer Know-How for Regional Revitalization
- 08/07 22:49 Japan Post Holdings' Net Profit Down 41 Pct in April-June
- 08/07 22:27 4 Major Japanese Brewers Log Sales Drops in Jan.-June
- 08/07 21:18 Sony Unveils Electric Vehicle Prototype
- 08/07 19:59 1,067 Employees Apply for Leopalace21 Redundancy Program
- 08/07 19:17 (Update) Mitsubishi Motors Chairman Quits for Health Reasons
- 08/07 13:49 Mitsubishi Motors Chairman Steps Down for Health Reasons
- 08/06 23:20 Yahoo Japan Suffers Personal Info Error
- 08/06 22:57 Nintendo Logs Hefty Profits on Stay-Home Demand
- 08/06 19:05 (Update 2) Toyota Secures Profits in April-June despite Pandemic
- 08/06 18:06 Kinki Nippon Tourist Operator's Revenue Dive in April-June
- 08/06 17:11 (Update) Toyota Secures Profits in April-June despite Pandemic
- 08/06 16:30 Honda's N-Box Stays Top-Selling Vehicle in Japan in July