Toyota to Produce Flexible-Fuel Hybrid Vehicle in Brazil
Sao Paulo, Dec. 14 (Jiji Press)--Japan's Toyota Motor Corp. <7203> has said it will launch the production of the world's first flexible-fuel hybrid vehicle in Brazil at the end of next year.
The model can be powered by both gasoline and ethanol, in combination with an electric powertrain.
- 12/15 13:28 Toyota to Produce Flexible-Fuel Hybrid Vehicle in Brazil
- 12/14 23:26 Post of Nissan Chairman Likely to Remain Vacant for Some Time
- 12/14 23:15 (Update) Ota Named Next Sumitomo Mitsui Financial President
- 12/14 20:56 Amazon Japan, Mercari Join Keidanren
- 12/14 19:26 Ota Named Next Sumitomo Mitsui Financial President
- 12/14 12:45 Panasonic Homes to Strengthen Housing Biz in Asia
- 12/14 01:07 (Update) Nissan Provides Renault with Information on Ghosn
- 12/14 00:18 Sumitomo Mitsui Financial to Promote Ota to President
- 12/13 23:16 Japan Post to Acquire Stake in Aflac
- 12/13 22:18 Nissan Provides Renault with Information on Ghosn
- 12/13 21:31 1,686 Firms in Japan to Mark 100th Year in 2019
- 12/13 18:24 Fujifilm to Invest 10 B. Yen in U.S. Semiconductor Bases
- 12/13 18:17 Yamaha to Team Up with Grab in Southeast Asia
- 12/13 17:29 NEC Wins Indian Order for Smart City Project
- 12/13 17:11 INTERVIEW: M'bishi Heavy Awaiting Turkey's Nuke Project Decision
- 12/13 13:06 Aeon Buys Stake in French Organic Food Supermarket
- 12/13 00:16 Hitachi Eyes Acquisition of Swiss Energy Transmission Biz
- 12/12 15:42 Huawei Exclusion Unlikely to Benefit Japanese Makers Much
- 12/12 12:56 Japan Used Vehicle Sales Up for 2nd Straight Month in Nov.
- 12/12 10:00 Japanese Firms Testing Unattended Payment Systems
- 12/12 08:35 IPO Profile: Softbank Corp.
- 12/12 03:54 Yamaha Motor to Scrap 4-Wheel Vehicle Project