Bridgestone to Boost Tire Output Capacity in Europe
Tokyo, Oct. 16 (Jiji Press)--Bridgestone Corp. <5108> said Monday that it will invest 266 million euros to increase the combined tire production capacity at three of its European plants by 25 pct or more by 2022.
The company aims to meet demand for high-value-added tires, which is expected to rise in line with technological advances in automobiles.
- 10/16 23:12 Bridgestone to Boost Tire Output Capacity in Europe
- 10/16 22:28 Aeon Group Aims to Halve Food Waste by FY 2025
- 10/16 22:09 Toyota to Exhibit Future Cars with AI That Leans Human Emotions
- 10/16 21:15 Kobe Steel Faces Risk of Losing Clients over Data Fraud
- 10/16 20:50 H.I.S. to Open Robot-Themed Hotels in Tokyo, Other Urban Areas
- 10/16 20:20 Hitachi-Made High-Speed Train Cars Go into Service in U.K.
- 10/16 19:12 New Driver-Assist Tech Shows Lanes in Poor Visibility
- 10/16 18:17 INTERVIEW: Asahi Mutual Life Eyeing Expansion in Asia
- 10/16 18:03 Tokyo-Area New Condo Supply Down 3.6 pct in April-Sept.
- 10/16 17:29 Yusen Logistics Obtains Halal Certification in Indonesia
- 10/16 16:20 Murata Buys Sony Plant to Boost Smartphone Parts Output
- 10/14 20:53 Firms Preparing to Use Japanese GPS
- 10/14 20:03 AirAsia Japan to Open Nagoya-Sapporo Route on Oct. 29
- 10/13 21:09 TEPCO JV to Join U.S. Natural Gas-Fired Thermal Power Biz
- 10/13 20:22 Toshiba to Keep Investing 300 B. Yen Annually in Memory Biz
- 10/13 19:34 Tokio Marine Expects 65-B.-Yen Payments for Hurricanes, Quakes
- 10/13 17:29 Oisix to Launch Food Delivery Services in Shanghai
- 10/13 14:15 (Update) U.S. Firms Examining Impacts of Kobe Steel's Data Fraud
- 10/13 12:57 Kobe Steel's Data Fabrication Spreads to Key Steel Product
- 10/13 10:30 Yamaha Motor to Exhibit Owner-Recognizing Bike at Tokyo Show
- 10/13 08:31 Asahi Mulling Sale of Shares in China's Tsingtao Brewery
- 10/13 07:48 U.S. Firms Examining Impacts of Kobe Steel's Data Fraud
- 10/13 01:29 Toyota Eyes Region-Oriented Sales System in Japan
- 10/13 01:14 (Update 3) Kobe Steel CEO Admits Possibility of More Irregularities
- 10/12 23:28 Uniqlo Operator Logs Record Net Profit
- 10/12 22:42 Aeon, Seven & i Post Record 1st-Half Operating Profits
- 10/12 20:00 (Update 2) Kobe Steel CEO Admits Possibility of More Irregularities
- 10/12 18:22 (Update) Kobe Steel Pres. Admits Possibility of More Irregularities
- 10/12 15:49 Kobe Steel Pres. Admits Possibility of More Irregularities
- 10/12 07:50 Kobe Steel's Aluminum for Shinkansen Parts below JIS Standards
- 10/12 01:21 INTERVIEW: (Update) Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ to Automate 9,500 Jobs
- 10/11 23:24 (Update) Kobe Steel Scandal Spreads to Disc Material, Iron Powder
- 10/11 22:36 Toshiba to Invest Extra 110 B. Yen in Yokkaichi Plant
- 10/11 21:23 (Update) Kobe Steel Earnings to Deteriorate amid Unfolding Scandal
- 10/11 21:09 Kobe Steel Earnings to Deteriorate amid Unfolding Scandal
- 10/11 18:05 Volkswagen to Launch Clean Diesel Car in Japan after Delay
- 10/11 14:22 Softbank Invests in 2 IT Startups in U.S.
- 10/11 09:07 (Update) Kobe Steel's Data Manipulation Affects Vehicles, Defense Equipment